Motor compatible with Kettler D6D05
Treadmill motor, DC. Compatible with Kettler D6D05.
The original motor is no longer manufactured by Kettler. Therefore, a compatible motor is provided on which you will have to mount the metal encoder of the old motor. For mounting, you can remove the old fan and mount the encoder in its place, or keep the old fan (or replace it with a thinner one - not supplied) and mount the encoder externally. In the pictures you can see an example of installation. To fix the sensor you can use one of the motor clamps described below, or a plastic band, taking care to insulate with adhesive tape any points of contact between the sensor circuits and the metal frame of the motor.
- Check the correct lubrication of the running belt
- Verify the correct tensioning of the drive belt and the travel belt.
- Disassemble the old motor
- Remove the metal encoder from the old motor and install it on the new motor as described above
- Connect the new motor (faston M+ corresponds to the red cable M- corresponds to the black cable.