Specific notes for maintenance and repair of Proform, Nordick Track and Weslo treadmills
The maintenance of the Proform, Nordick Track and Weslo treadmills is similar to that of other treadmills, but you need to pay close attention to three aspects.
- The motor mounted on most of these treadmills (and on some BH and Decathlon treadmills) is a 130v motor. Without going into technical details, this type of motor is particularly stressed, especially if the belt is not in the perfect condition. It is therefore recommended to replace the running belt frequently (at latest every 4 years) and to monitor the motor temperature as described in the monthly maintenance instructions.
- Some treadmills reported incorrect indications of "not lubricating" the belt. Unfortunately, the indication was referred to the initial period so surely you have to lubricate the treadmill running belt as indicated in the weekly and monthly maintenance instructions.
- Compared to other brands, it is much more common that to make the treadmills work fine, it is necessary to replace the running belt from the standard one mounted during manufacturing to one of those with low friction.
In the in-depth links you will find specific information especially for the electronics and the calibration of Proform, Nordick Track and Weslo treadmills.
Insights on maintenance and repair of Proform, NordickTrack and Weslo treadmills
- Proform treadmill repair. Speed keeps changing, it is not stable. How to solve?
- New controller kit + motor for Nordick Track, Proform, Weslo treadmills
- Treadmill, the incline calibration - Mod. Nordic Track 1750
- Modifying shunt resistance - mc2100 board astek for Weslo, Proform, Nordick Track treadmills
- Icon treadmill console Calibration Mode (Proform 790CD and other models)
- Modify the wiring of Weslo, Proform, Nordick Track, Icon, Domyos treadmills to remove thermal protection
- Icon MC2100E / MC2100ELS replacement controller (Weslo - Proform - Nordick Track) - wiring scheme
- Modify Icon brand treadmills (Nordick Track, Proform, Weslo), with larger engine (180V)
- Treadmill replacement controller Icon - Proform - Weslo - Nordick Track | connection diagram
- Replacing or Adjusting the Motor Controller (procedure for Icon, Nordick Track, Weslo, Domyos, Healthrider)
- Motor Replacement (procedure for Icon, Nordick Track, Weslo, Domyos, Healthrider)
- Recommended continuous use time for a treadmill: "Preventing is the best cure"
- Treadmill motor compatible with Icon PMDC Icon Motor (original code 243340, 295730, 215392, C3364)
- Repair of ICON MC2100 controller - mounting with 180V and 130V motor compared
- MC2100E icon repair | LED meanings
- NordicTrack 9600 assistance
- Replacing controller for MC2100
- Icon MC2000 – MC2100: calibration procedure
- Replacing the thermal protection from Icon and Mega Motor treadmill motors
- Comparison of treadmill motors
Treadmill maintenance and service guides:
• weekly treadmill maintenance
• monthly treadmill maintenance
• special maintenance / repair of treadmill
• specific notes for maintenance of Proform, Nordick Track and Weslo treadmills
• treadmill maintenance for gyms
• on-site maintenance by specialized technicians